Sunday, October 17, 2010

yay!! Im So Excited!!!

Ok so ya I totally can not wait until Wednesday!!!! My little sister and my new neice are coming out from Louisiana. My neice is about 3 months old and she is so cute! Her parents are so awesome! Natalie loves the heck out of both of them and she is so excited to see Cassey too. I miss Cassey and her family. I know that she misses us too. She cries everytime she talks to Natalie. So, i am pretty sure that she will be so happy to see her. I so cant wait. I am going to go stay the night over at Ashley's house on the 25th! That is going to be way fun too. She is going to go to dinner at my grandmas with us. Then she is going to dye my hair!!! I love messing with my hair. haha, im just a nerd!!! Thats all! Bye!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a dork but we love you anyways! I am excited to see cassey and kaiah as well. It has been a long time. Excited to see you out here in Vernal as well... lol love ya!

    ReplyDelete