Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Boredum



So today I was being bored and I took a lot of photos of me and Natalie. I was having lost of fun and she thought I was crazy. Needless to say I caught a couple of photos that I wanted to share which I thought were absolutely cute! I took alot of me also but I will post those on my facebook. Today natalie was having fun chasing the dog around and tackling mommy. I love my Natalie and I love the fact that she still loves to cuddle with her mom and dad. We miss daddy when he is at work but we find ways to show him we love him. It is funny because when daddy comes home from work she runs to his legs and gives him a BIG hug. She loves her mommy and daddy!

3 comments:

  1. Those are some cute pictures of you guys!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol thanks amber and jessica! I love being a mommy! its the best thing in the world

    ReplyDelete